-->

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Am Thankful For


Life changes so fast, just two months ago I was caught in a weird mode not knowing how my life was going to be and praying almost every day that my better half could come soon. Most of you, if not all, know that Fiancè came and we know own our little home. Our lives had a kick start and so far things are OK (knock on the table). We don't have Thanksgiving celebrations here in Norway, but I know it's that time of year in the States and so I wish my readers a happy happy Thanksgiving. 

I am thankful for my health and soul. 
I am thankful for my family who's been a great support lately. 
I am thankful for my dearest friends (although we're apart) that wish me well. 
I am thankful for having Fiancè. 
I am thankful for my rain boots to keep me dry this wet winter time in Oslo. 
I am thankful for my job and my colleagues. 
I am thankful to have food on my plate and fresh water in my glass. 
I am thankful for my readers here on The Bookness that takes a little time of their day to read about my day. 
I am thankful for my iPhone (yes, it's shallow but without it I would be lost). 
I am thankful to have a warm bed. 
I am thankful for breathing. 

These and a few more thankfulness are written for me to read and remember. 
And on other notes, for those of you that can relate, I finally got braces (for updated photos follow me on instagram @pirilmaria). I'll update you on my experience so far with them soon, stay tuned for that one!

I hope you all have a great week so far!

3 comments:

  1. We humans have a lot things to be thankful for! Lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ; thanksgiving is huge in the states but they celebrate everything big. Anyway is good to take some time and let the people in ones live know that you Love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. While I was reading your post I was thinking that I'm thankful for the same things.....
    I really like this post!!!

    ReplyDelete