-->

Thursday, November 08, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight - (kno)Name


(kno) Name is the shop of the coolest watch I've seen in a long time. This crew is a ambitious and creative crew who work together with a mission. The Flector is their baby and I find it to be an elegant and stylish, yet so use able watch. You must see this thing! So many colors to choose from, and no matter what you'll always be able to style it with different outfits. And I must say, the mirror surface can come real handy for us ladies. 

I am happy to introduce you to them, and I hope you enjoy The Flector as much as I am.
Go and tell them I said hi!
They are also kind enough to give my readers a 15% off on your order, just use the code "BOOKNESS" when getting your own.

Shop  /  Twitter  /  Facebook


3 comments:

  1. that's a really cool watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photography! Do you want to follow each other?

    xx Olivia

    http://0liviaschoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete