-->

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sunlight's Kiss

 
”We can’t know why the lily has so brief a time to bloom in the warmth of sunlight’s kiss upon its face before it folds into its fragrance and bids the world good night to rest its beauty in a gentler place. But we can know that nothing that is loved is ever lost and no one who has touched a heart can really pass away because some beauty lingers on in each memory of which they’ve been a part.”
 
The incident that happened before the weekend has brought me a lot of sadness. May God be with you who suffer. It breaks my heart to hear about such things, and it makes me more aware of my surroundings. My life has been in a blur, and my eye has not seen clearly because of the rush for the last five years.
 
We must remember to show love to each other.. always.

8 comments:

  1. The pictures are SO pretty!

    BTW I am having a big Christmas giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter!

    http://emmaspic.blogspot.com/2012/12/11-days-of-fun-until-christmas.html

    In Christ,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post - I heartily agree with those words and pray for the families that have to live with so much pain. Beautiful pictures as well.

    Thanks for sharing this.

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, beautiful words. we must show more love and compassion- even for the killer's family. thanks for that good reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful words , I love magical sunlight too. Good spirit for new year:)

    Nataya
    Naty Ponders
    Chachamisu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful post, I couldn't agree more. xo.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful post... love every single part of it.
    Glad to have found your blog; following you now.
    www.fashionizelife.com

    ReplyDelete