-->

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Almost 5 Degrees Fahrenheit


The frost is sinking in on us here in Norway. Our next days will be ice cold, down to almost 5 degrees Fahrenheit. In days like this I like to appreciate life even more. Just because of having a warm home to go to, to be able to watch the beautiful outside from my living room window without freezing my toes off. 

Sunsets. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. Working out together. Frosty trees. Games on my iPhone. Family. Getting roses. Sleeping. Photographing and blogging. My day job. Watching chick flicks. The blogosphere friends and readers of my blog. Midnight walks. 
And a wonderful man to share them all with is some of the few things I truly appreciate. 

What do you appreciate?

6 comments:

  1. Hugs from my niece. Family dinners. The perfectly hot cup of tea. Travel memories. Eating at new restaurants. Seeing progress at my new jobs. Inspiring students to pursue their dreams and not something that will only make money!

    cardigansandpassports.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most stunning photos!!!
    XO
    E
    abcdetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty!!here in Italy the weather is much warmer, so I'm happy
    kisses from Milano
    have a beautiful day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds wonderful. Stay inside and stay cozy & warm. Gorgeous pictures!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of you is so very stunning. Can I steal your face?

    -Bailey:}

    My etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/baileywearvintage?ref=si_shop

    ReplyDelete