-->

Monday, January 07, 2013

At The Gym


Sitting on my computer at home today, I was just doing my regular surfing through the Internet, refreshing my Facebook feed wall and reading blogs. I noticed a pattern on how my friends feed was. Everyone was tagging themselves (also with friends) at the gym, publishing healthy and delicious looking food pictures and some was even letting us know about their sporty day. It's funny how everybody (including me) gets all pumped up for the new years resolution on having a healthy lifestyle, but this effect slowly disappears along the year. 

I said to myself, hey if you can't beat them, join them. So I hopped on the bandwagon and called my gym to see if my membership had finished. They told me I had a few days left, so I packed my bags and I was out. Working out. 
Fianc√© is good at that, being strong with muscles and all, but me on the other side miss some more strength. So my goal will be to build up some muscles. Now, when my membership runs out at my old gym I'll start where Fianc√© is, closer to our new home. And there will be some fitness action. 

I'll make sure to share some healthy recipes! Who said internet was for lazy people? Because if it wasn't for me surfing I wouldn't be so pumped up for this. Thanks friends on Facebook who share their personal stuff, you inspire me. 

9 comments:

  1. "Who said internet was for lazy people?" Hahaha love that! Looking forward to your recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that with my friends, too. Being healthy is so hip right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have totally been a lot more people at my gym since the new year started! I was kind of bummed, because usually it's so nice and quiet. So now I just have to wait for all this new year's excitement to wear off a bit :) Then I should have my peaceful gym time back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Those pancakes look DELICIOUS.
    2. I love your pictures. It's amazing what good photos can do for a post. Your blog is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have pink sneakers too, they motivated me, haha!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so adorable! Can't wait to see your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post. Keep on the sports! Being active is the bes way!
    www.fashionizelife.com

    ReplyDelete