-->

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

College quals books

(a photo of me while still in college)
 College equals books. Textbooks. Plenty of them. Now a days people use tablets and most of the things go electronic, but when it comes to those college textbooks you still go through the hassle of buying or selling them. Me and my friends used to lay our old books on the ground outside Oslo's law school campus, screaming and waving, trying to get the first graders to buy our books so that we could buy the new semester books. Hah! Reminiscing the old days. 

I am happy to introduce all and anyone in college to the textbook rental company called CampusBookRentals.com! I wish I had the opportunity to rent my college books, then I wouldn't have a pile of them laying underneath my bed at this moment. 

 This company has partnered with Operation Smile and is donating over 1000 (THOUSAND!) life saving cleft lip surgeries this year to children in need. Why are you telling me this Piril you say? Because if you rent a book, you help CampusBookRentals.com to donate. 

Do good. Read books. Help others. 
Sounds like an amazing late new year resolution to me. 

Some photos of my life as a student:

FYI they also have free shipping!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good cause and a very good idea!

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do good, read books, I am all for it! READ BOOKS (mine if you can, just kidding!)
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is CRAZY how expensive some college books can be! What a wonderful cause. Thanks for sharing! I hope your week is going well! :)

    ReplyDelete