-->

Friday, January 18, 2013

Life as a Married Woman


Thank you! Thank you so much for the beautiful wishes on my last post. Life as a married woman is truly different and wonderful. I feel so much more grown up and responsible. Our week is going well so far. The wedding is going to be held in Istanbul, Turkey this fall and until then we try to live as calm as possible. Our marriage had to come true because of my hubby's application process, but still it was a wonderful day filled with love and happiness. 

Reading your comments on my last post made me cry at one point and appreciate you, the readers of this blog, even more. Thank you again! You really made this whole journey even more exciting. 

The winner from my giveaway last Friday is announced. Congratulations! 
And stay tuned for more giveaways to come in the future. My readers rock! I love each one of you. 

10 comments:

  1. your photos always look so clean and perfect, love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a doll! Congrats, again! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wedding, beautiful! I am so glad this moment has finally arrived for you. You waited and worked for such a long time for this wish to be fulfilled. Bless both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love Turkey! Lucky you, and congrats! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness, how beautiful love is!:-) congratulations! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you! You two are the cutest couple! I wish you the best!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How perfectly cute is this picture? I'm glad everything is going wonderfully after so much awaiting. You guys have something wonderful going on, you can tell!


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cok tebrik ederim, bundan sonra hep cok mutlu olun ve hic biseyin sizi uzmesine izin vermeyin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting married! You must be so happy right now :) My fiance and I are getting married in 5 months and I can't wait!

    New follower, btw!

    Lauren
    http://choosingjoy7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete