-->

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Mini Bridal


Thought I would share some of my mini bridal photos (as I like to call it) before being wedded in the courthouse January the 15th. Our wedding ceremony will be later on this year, a much bigger wedding awaits us in Istanbul, but this little courthouse wedding was a must in order to finalize husbands permit papers.

All photos are taken by me, yes also the one of myself. You might want to follow my photography page on Facebook for more photos taken by me. 

For my actual wedding (the big one) I'll hire a professional photographer, although I think I might bring my own camera as well for some behind the scenes, hah! One of my biggest new year resolutions is to develop myself and my little hobby business within photography. I will do my best to be the best.

How do you like them?

20 comments:

  1. I like that picture with the ring in the middle of the 2 shoes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having another wedding? You are one lucky girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pictures! you did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, beautiful pictures!
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! You look very pretty
    www.fashionizelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are gorgeous! :) x Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always beautiful. Never fails. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look stunning!! Im happy for you both that you could finally make it!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful images! you did an amazing job Piril! :)

    andrea brionne
    @himandher-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratz my dear, be happy, cant wait your Istanbul wedding pics)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why I think they look lovely! And just because you initially got married in the courthouse it doesn't make the event any less beautiful and any less special! In some ways, I think it's more intimate and romantic! (Me and the husband were married in a private cove in Maui and we wanted it that way!) Congratulations! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous. The simplicity is what truly makes everyone of these pictures so ethereal and pretty. Congratulations on the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures! You are an amazing photographer!!!
    Quiqui
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete