-->

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

New Year Resolutions


Instead of listing my new year resolutions I prefer to list up a few things (big things) that I'm excited for this new year. One of them being able to spend each and every day of the year and many more, close to my FiancĂ© and just catching up on the years that passed. 
Getting married! Yes, you heard me, our wedding is planned to happen this year some day and I'll update you on that later on. The date isn't set yet, but it is coming soon. Also, taking off my braces would be a big thing for me this year. Possibly taking them off before our wedding so that I can smile even bigger with my pearly whites. A post on having braces is coming up too. I'm also very excited to launch my new photo business for real this time. This place will go on as normal for as long as I can keep it, after all I am doing this since 2008. Gosh, the blog is getting older. 

I'm excited to hit those special dates such as valentines day, Easter, my birthday, his birthday, summer vacation and more. 

What are your new year resolutions? Or just the things you're most excited about?

5 comments:

  1. I had braces for three years, can't wait to read what you'll write about it!

    Happy New Year!

    www.therecordologist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I look forward to many more future blog posts!

    Zahra

    ReplyDelete
  3. My resolution is to be more mindful of what I do and say! Happy 2013 :)
    http://cardigansandpassports.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog, you have some beautiful pictures.. Happy New Year!

    -em x

    http://www.unicornrevolution.com

    ReplyDelete