-->

Monday, February 11, 2013

This Weekend


This weekend was spent at home with husband, had some cleaning done, bought some white tulips, plenty of snow fell down from the sky giving us a white view from our balcony, I fluffed our sofa pillows, the sun was up longer than usual, my hair was messy, we ate pancakes for breakfast both Saturday and Sunday and we went for some walks around our neighborhood. 

Overall it was a good relaxing weekend. Now, lets go back to our busy week. 
How was your weekend?

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous flowers and yum those pancakes look delicious!
    kw ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely weekend. I bought white tulips this weekend too. :)
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did?? I love white tulips or tulips in general. Got mine at IKEA, where did you buy yours?

      Delete
  3. Stunning photos. I love how clean and clear they look. The tulips and the plate of pancakes look delish in their own way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dom! I like the pancakes as well. Yummy in the tummy.

      Delete
  4. Your photos are of the simplest items but they are so beautiful all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So I need to know where you got your couch and clock from. I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clock is from IKEA =) Where else.. and the couch is from a norwegian store called BOHUS. I hope that helped. Thank you!

      Delete
  6. Very comfy looking sofa. And I think everyone has those straws, which of course means I'm obsessed now.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete