-->

Saturday, March 09, 2013

Existed Since 2009


This is the second time I try to write this post. I'll try to keep it short and clear. So, this blog has existed since 2009. I started to write when hubby went to the military and was gone for almost two years, then I discovered a camera and started to do more daily posts about my random life and photography. A few years ago my passion for photography grew suddenly a lot stronger and I started investing in some better equipment.

Aand that is why we are here today and I try to put together some sentences, to tell you all that this is going to become a photo blog to my upcoming website for photography. The name will be changed and so will content. There will still be random posts of my own daily life.

I am thankful for the readers that has gained with the years. Thank you all! 

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog.

    See you in my blog, maybe.
    xxx
    Nina
    http://trendsurvivor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be there with you with all our support and love! Break a leg!!! <3

    Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!! can't wait to see it all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see the final product!
    www.notasinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy for you that you found something you're passionate about. Once you change your name, please update it in this blog and I will follow your next journey =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations, i love your photography talented. please do update so i will follow your new website :D

    ReplyDelete