-->

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Live

Photo from 2011.

I'm back again. Lately I've been doing some work on my photography website, and it is now live at www.pirilmaria.com and running. This blog will continue to be here as always, only from now on I will be publishing only photography related posts, such as photo sessions I've been doing, tips and tricks, small daily doses of my life and so on.

I am very excited to get back on track with writing and sharing. Not only for you my readers, but also for myself. I am so thankful for everything good in my life, including the opportunity to connect and share moments with amazing people everywhere. Although I've been "away" from the blog, you can always find me on facebook and instagram. Feel free to follow me there as well.

So, just to check, who is here? Let me know in the comments. 

1 comment: